Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool vintage Porsche Design "PD" & Drivers Selection watches For Sale

I'm considering maybe moving on two Porsche Watches of mine:

1. Porsche Design black anodized Orfina Chrono- a late series 1980s PD double date chrono with the much hardier black coating than the earlier 70s ones. Keeping superb time, start/stop/reset/date advance and winding all functioning correctly, with superb & top condition to the black case and to the correct PD strap finish (which very few of these have as this finish invariably wears off). Lovely warm patina to the hour markers which us vintage watch guys love. Two slight edge of glass 'nicks' at 4 o'clock - see pic which I've tried to highlight - which in no way detracts as they're not noticeable in normal use. $A2000 which is bang on value at $US1400 equivalent. More pics avail. & a must have for your impact-bumpering cruising......

2. Porsche Drivers Selection 911GT3 R watch- as new double boxed and unworn. Retail is $951.81. Literally, it has only been taken out of the box for the pics, and never been worn nor has the strap been sized. $A600. more pics avail.

PM me.....first in at asking price = 'best dressed' to be fair. Offered here first.
    Attached Files

stu
    does the '80's PD have its box and papers ?
    Craig
    12/1969 E based Vintage Racer
    1972 2.4E Targa project
    1973 911 2.4E for the road

Comment

as is

Originally posted by epilot View Post
      stu
      does the '80's PD have its box and papers ?
      Hi Craig,

I have the PD credit card (that's what they came with) for it **somewhere** but the leather box is long gone. A bit more 'hunting' in my watch boxes should turn that up....it's the condition rather than the accountrements that sets this one apart.

The 911 GT3R piece has both inner/outer box and all papers.

Cheers

S
      Attached Files
      Last edited by 1st; 08-10-15, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Chrono 1

I will take the Porsche Chromo 1 - send me a PM with how to pay etc. Thanks.

Comment

opps

Originally posted by Robin View Post
          I will take the Porsche Chromo 1 - send me a PM with how to pay etc. Thanks.
          Chrono I mean :-)

Comment

Working...
          X