Porsche 911 Clubsport for sale - Brooklands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porsche 911 Clubsport for sale - Brooklands

For sale at Brooklands - no affiliation with the car but have bought and sold through Paul in the past.

Julian

Bought my Aussie delivered 79 930 Turbo from brooklands. Excellent to deal with.

Comment

Do you know price? I distinctly recall seeing one of these for sale on Carsales for quite a while, was a few years ago (less than 5 tho) for something like $99k.

Comment

Originally posted by Bremith View Post
        Do you know price? I distinctly recall seeing one of these for sale on Carsales for quite a while, was a few years ago (less than 5 tho) for something like $99k.
        I heard about it a few months ago - apparently the owner was chasing $300k.

Comment

Originally posted by Bremith View Post
          If it's the one I'm thinking of, it was not a genuine club sport, which is why it lingered. Genuine ones have been getting big money for a while now....
          Mark Munro
          '69 911T (sold)
          '76 911 Carrera 3.0 coupe
          '69 MG Midget Group S car
          TYP901 Register #196

Comment

I've text Paul and am awaiting a reply...

Comment

$260k

Comment

Is it Mark Clairs old car if so it was UK genuine from memory
                Clyde Boyer
                TYP 901 Register Inc.
                President
                Early S Register Member #294

Comment

A PCV member imported one of these about 3 years ago from the UK. has been to PCV track days. You might find it among some of the 2014 or 15 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by PCM911T View Post
                    A PCV member imported one of these about 3 years ago from the UK. has been to PCV track days. You might find it among some of the 2014 or 15 photos.
                    Sold back to the UK a year or so later for what was considered a nice little earner...at the time.
                    Doug
                    IG: @porschepicto

Comment

Working...
                    X