MG C GT For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MG C GT For Sale

1969 MG C GT 3 litre 6 cylinder was in New Zealand since the late 70s, arriving in Australia in the last month.
    Original white colour with red leather interior and grey carpets. Fitted with the optional and desirable overdrive and 15 inch wire wheels.
    It has matching numbers, mechanically sound, no oil leaks and drives really well. This is a great buy for someone wanting a fun sports car with plenty of torque and excellent touring capabilities.

$27,000

Call Mark on 0418539027.
    Attached Files

Hi All,

I saw this car today, great colour combo and lovely interior, a great classic for not much money, good luck with the sale Mark!

Cheers,

Harry.

Comment

A few months ago I might have been interested in this. I have had 2 MGBs, and MGA 1600 and a twin cam. Solid cars with massive supply chain of cheap parts. I think the price is a bit low.

Comment

Good looking car.

Cheers
        Adam

Comment

I'm in love!!! What a great looking car, good luck with the sale.
          Tom Laube
          Instagram - #first_corner_fever

Porsche - '73 LHD 911T, '72 RHD 911T, '79 All Rounder SC
          VW - '60 Type1 Factory Sunroof, '64 Kombi

Comment

We know what the weak points in this model were with a heavy motor and somewhat primitive front suspension. However, today there are multiple options open to improve the situation and reduce understeer. There were good practical sports cars, with a little fettling. Good value.

Comment

Go on Merv! Plenty more room at your place. That way I could borrow it for a weekend away. Looks like a great tourer.

Comment

Merv, thanks for the comment re the price being low but, I am very much a "bird in the hand" type of person and if I can sell it quickly and painlessly all the better. Dave and I will continue to put various cars eg the 996 as well, at reasonable prices to TYP901 members before listing on Carsales and upping the ask.

Comment

Working...
                X