• Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sale Carrera 3.0

My 1977 Carrera 3.0 is for sale:
    189000klms
    GP White over black leather.
    Carrera side decal in black

A fantastic & rare car, that is so easy to drive thanks to the unbelievable torque produced by the matching numbers completely rebuilt engine & when asked goes really hard. The well executed suspension set up makes for a firm comfortable ride & great handling. The sound is intoxicating too, from the induction of the Weber’s & the growl of the Dansk exhaust.

Time & money have been lavished on this C3 in the last 5yrs & only travelled 6000klms (six thousand) since completion. The work incudes but is not limited to the following:

• Full engine rebuild to 3.2 short stroke spec, 964 grind cams & Weber Carbs.
    • Rennline short shift & Stomski coupler.
    • SSI heat exchangers, Dansk 2 in 2 out sports exhaust.
    • Gearbox overhaul, replaced 4th gear set & gaskets.
    • Bilstein Shocks, Elephant Racing bushes & torsion bars.
    • Rebuilt brake calipers.
    • New Carpet set in cabin & frunk.
    • Recovered Leather Sports seats (best I have seen, beautiful).
    • Steering wheel restored (like new).
    • Recovered dash.
    • New leather door cards (original style).
    • New windscreen & seal.
    • Recent service (1000klm ago) & comprehensive check over prior to being delivered to me.

The car is a German delivery Carrera 3.0 Sportomatic (now 5 speed 915) 04/03/1977 & came to Australia between 1981 & 1985. This is evident from the original delivery/maint manual. Documented in the manual is the RHD conversion in 1985 by George Cairns a well respected Porsche Independent workshop in Melbourne. Its last German service is noted as 17/12/1981.

Send me a PM if interested @ $120,000.
    Thanks for looking.
    Moto
    Attached Files

Something else on the radar Ian?
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Working...
    X