Looking for one of these Stahlwille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for one of these Stahlwille

These Stahlwille plug spanners are outstanding. This model 1052 seems NLA so I am keen to find one for the 356.

Any about or sources known?

Attached Files

Seems Hazet has one of these too, that is available.
    Attached Files

Comment

They look identical Merv!

Cheers,

Harry.

Comment

Someone has done their homework. The top mechanics swear by these for our cars. I can see them in Aust as well and half the price of Stahlwille.

Comment

Hazel have had and probably still do have associations with porsche..... So I'd go with the hazel tools merv.
          Justin Reed
          aka Reedminor
          1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
          1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
          1961 356B #114700
          Instagram: reedminor

Comment

I have had to change plugs a lot on my old race car prior to the upgrade to MSD type ignition. I swear by the original tool kit plug socket that works best. I have the one shown in the thread, and whilst ok, it is inferior to a factory on with allen key.

My 2c worth!
            Alex Webster
            A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

True Alex but the Hazet/Stahlwille one has a value also on a 356 which is also a pain in the XXXX to get at the front plugs and if you drop one down in the tin ware ... . The value of these for me is their capacity to hold a plug and their adjustability and adaptability. I have a nice Klein original in my tool bag as well, but will be using the Hazet.
              Last edited by Merv; 01-02-16, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X