WTB G series rear reflector any condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB G series rear reflector any condition

Does anyone have an old take off laying around, it doesnt matter if it needs attention, thanks?

I've got a good one still on the rear of the G-series-901 conversion I'm doing. Happy to do a deal with the flares we discussed. Will PM you.

Cheers
    Matt Read

1989 944 (rally car)
    1994 993 (road car)
    1994 BMW M3 (salt lake racer)
    1999 GT3 (Nations Cup Championship)

Ex - 1967 912, 1970 911T, 1971 911T, 1971 911E, 1976 Carrera

901 #160
    PCV #528

Comment

I've a couple

Comment

Hi, Roy (Damian) is chasing one as well. He is otherwise disposed at this very moment and asked me to reply on his behalf. If there is a another available after 9er, he would very much like to discuss.

Comment

I was really just hoping for a hand me down, typically the sort of thing that Damian would reject outright.
          Turns out Matt has just what I need, so hopefully others may piggy pack off my good fortune.
          Be aware that Stoddard sells OEM versions for just over $450 though and I have seen these in the flesh and they are excellent.

Comment

Chris, good to hear you've grabbed Matt's one - it was your WTB post after all

Thanks for posting for me, Peter. If anyone else has a spare in good condition, let me know.
            Damian Royce
            TYP 901 Foundation Member #12

Instagram: @classiccaraddict

Comment

Talk to Phil Lack Damian
              Clyde Boyer
              TYP 901 Register Inc.
              President
              Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Working...
              X