X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F/S Mocha Black 79 SC

SOLD

Gents I offer you tonight's digestif... My mocha black SC

Look past the florid description, for if you're hankering after some IB joy this is a great car. Some of you may have seen it at Rennsport.

I've had this for almost a year and it's just ticked over 160k so have just completed a very major service and done the while you're there...

Tourist delivered
    1 of 11 Mocha Black 911's
    All paperwork - including orig delivery information, service books, service records and owner notes
    Orig toolkit
    Orig compressor
    Orig first aid kit
    Orig 'triangle'
    Orig (optioned)Radio
    Orig interior
    Orig (mostly) paint

Did I say this car is very original...

Any Q's give us a call. 0 4 7 7 9 0 1 9 1 1

Cheers Michel
    Last edited by Michel; 23-06-16, 02:27 PM.

Nice ad Michel
    Kane Kennedy
    Typ 901 Register #204
    71 911E Metallic Green

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Michel
          Yes I have been watchiing it since you listed it. Interestingly my Australina delivered 79 Turbo was delivered in Mocca Black with Leather Kork and perforated seat inlays. I wish you all the best with the sale; I think it is an outstanding clor combination. and will have mine repainted at some stage. Unfortunately mine was repainted to a high standard in silver in the late 90's by Wilkinsons in WA.

Comment

You just gave rise to some broiling emotion. Love to get a shot with a mocha black 924 T and 930

Comment

Would be great to see them all lined up together. When I enquired thru Porsche Australia there were 23 turbos delivered to Australia in 1978 and just 20 in 1979. According to Porsche Aust mine was the only one in Mocca Black out of those 43 early cars. You will probably find that very few Australian Deliverd SC's were ordred in Mocca.

Comment

Neville it might look a little like this
                Attached Files

Comment

Btw your paint code is 451?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Michel, yes I have found those shots before; it is a leftie from the Us from memory. Very very nice i reckon you could eat it!!

Comment

Sorry forgot to say Porsche say T5T5 but door code is 451 which is Moccabraun. They have supplied certificate for T5T5 but admit seperately that their records have an incorrect translation. Very similar colors though.

Comment

Thx Neville was about to post and ask if you could check for the 4 digit code. After doing some 'research' last year came to the conclusion mocha black /Braun were basically same colour

Comment

MIchel
                          What is your door code. What does your C of A (Vehicle Details) from Porsche Australia show colour wise. Mine shows T5T5 Mocca Black. Not only is my Aussie delivered Nov 78 build date Sep78 and model year 79 Turbo door code 451. The Porsche literature for colours and interiors(supplied from 9er with thanks )for 79 SC and Turbo models shows T5T5 only with no mention of 451. Furthermore Porsche Aust seperately advise " and for years '78,'79.'80 etc code 451 is T5T5 (with the description 'Mocha Brown') so the only issue now that is our local. database has an incorrect translation of the colour name, which likely occured when the information from our database was transferred"

Comment

Don't you drink Moccha?
                            Clyde Boyer
                            TYP 901 Register Inc.
                            President
                            Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Clyde I would have thought a real 'Alfa Affecionado 'like yourself would have a little more style . You Alfa boys should get out and do cars and coffee a little more often. Better talk to Gus!!

Comment

Working...
                              X