Various Motor Racing Books FS

Pictures to follow:
    Justin Reed
    aka Reedminor
    1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
    1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
    1961 356B #114700
    Instagram: reedminor

Waiting with bated breath... because I just don't have enough books!
    Mark Munro
    '69 911T (sold)
    '76 911 Carrera 3.0 coupe
    '69 MG Midget Group S car
    TYP901 Register #196

Comment

Seeing Justin started 2 threads on this I thought it is available for hijack :-)

Mark I can cure your "dont have enough books" and turn it into "dont have enough space"

We are about to downsize and I have a massive amount of car magazines I am trying to work out what to do with them with the only option I dont want to do being to put them in recycle. I suspect they are too hard to sell on ebay (for what i would get for them) so the alternatives are the op shop (if they take them) or offer here to a good home (local because of weight and size) there are almost all australian sports car quarterlies from 1978 until late 1980's when it ceased (and the one only comeback edition) Most of the EXcellence's from the early 90's till mid 2000's and UK car magazines (classic cars, thoroughbred and sports car, sporting cars) from about 1978 until mid to late 90's - most of the first two i have almost every issue over most of that time.
      Happy to give to a good home - pity we dont have a "club room" rather than the online version because the excellence mags in particular would be good for such a place -
      Hugh Hodges
      1973 E
      Australian TYP 901 Register #005
      Early 911S Register #776

Comment

Hi Hugh
        Would be interested in the Australian Sports Car quarterlies. Neville

Comment

I dont want to cut Marks mustard however if that is what he is desperately seeking.

Comment

Hugh

Id be happy to look at the UK mags - Happy to make a donation to a charity of your choice and a bottle of red for your troubles

Cheers

David

Comment

Hi guys. Happy to deal with both for those. First come first served. David a bottle of red for my wife would earn bonus points. I will get lots of points for getting rid of these
              Hugh Hodges
              1973 E
              Australian TYP 901 Register #005
              Early 911S Register #776

Comment

i found I pretty much had to give my mags away...

There are some exceptions though: Classic Porsche #1 is rare and hard to get - $200USD on eBay. Do some checks regarding some other editions to ensure you don't have a "Action Comics #1" (first Superman)
                John Forcier
                1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
                1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
                Restoration Saga
                1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

Comment

Hi Hugh
                  I will send a pm and get your address to collect. I am happy to supply a bottle of red from the peninsula
                  Nev

Comment

Ha! Mags I don't need, but thanks for thinking of me Hugh! All yours Neville.
                    Mark Munro
                    '69 911T (sold)
                    '76 911 Carrera 3.0 coupe
                    '69 MG Midget Group S car
                    TYP901 Register #196

Comment

A public thanks to Hugh. I picked up the Australian Sports Car World mags this afternoon and will enjoy looking thru them. Some good Porsche articles amongst them.
                      Nev

Comment

Working...
                      X