• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inspector Plot, I'm watching....

Comment

er Plod I mean

Comment

Steering wheels

I have managed to negotiate distribution of some exceptionally good reproduction steering wheels which should arrive soon.

Some of you after a suitable replacement for the std Porsche wheel may be interested.

The supplier has just produced an identical RS wheel - 380 mm dia, which accepts your horn button (butterfly) and reduces the overall dia of the wheel without giving up the correct "look".

I dont have pics as yet but will post them as soon as they arrive. price is still unknown. the supplier also has an excellent repro of the earliest wooden rim 911 (901) wheel. This is an exact copy and bolts straight in and looks the part.

Many (including me) have been fitting Momo Prototipo wheels but may want to retain a more correct look and feel with an RS or 901 wheel.

He has also built a 911R wheel but produciton is already sold out. There MAY be another run of these and I will post pics and pricing once its confirmed.

All these wheels are made in Italy by proper craftsmen and the finish is superb.

Stay tuned.
        Phil Lack
        GTS Classics - proud TYP901 Forum SPONSORS
        PH: 03 9460 4000 FAX: 03 9460 4011
        Exclusive Distributors :
        'BF Torino' Seats, 'Rennshifter' sports shift, Spektr lightweight polycarb glass replacement, Autos International interiors.
        WEB: www.gtsclassics.com.au

Comment

Working...
        X