Repro Sporto Annex - Free to Sporto Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repro Sporto Annex - Free to Sporto Home

I've got a fairly good quality laser printed copy of a scanned version of the 1970 Sportomatic Annex to the Driver's Manual to give away. It's available preferably for genuine Sporto owners, and if more than one wants it (?) I'll do a draw. Need to know before Sunday 6 May. It's not as good as the real thing, but might be interesting to read you wait for it. I downloaded it from a site ages ago. Having a toy room clean up.
    Attached Files
    John H

70 T

Originally posted by dibberbloke View Post
    I've got a fairly good quality laser printed copy of a scanned version of the 1970 Sportomatic Annex to the Driver's Manual to give away. It's available preferably for genuine Sporto owners, and if more than one wants it (?) I'll do a draw. Need to know before Sunday 6 May. It's not as good as the real thing, but might be interesting to read you wait for it. I downloaded it from a site ages ago. Having a toy room clean up.
    Nice. I've a copy of the real thing myself but I'm sure you can sell that on eBay no problems.

Comment

It was offerred as a gift if anyone was interested, Erwin. If no one was interested then the bookcase will accommodate it.
      \

Thank you, kindly.
      John H

70 T

Comment

John,

Being a proud Sporto driver I'd be interested if no-one else is after it.
        Marcus
        TYP901 Member #81
        1972 911E

Comment

Originally posted by IXXI72 View Post
          John,

Being a proud Sporto driver I'd be interested if no-one else is after it.
          OK Marcus, first row on the grid. It's nothing special, just saves you a bit of time searching for it, printing it and guillotining it - and I'm happy to find it appropriate home. I'm not in this game to make a few lousy bucks out of club members with a common interest, in spite of some innuendeo.

Cheers

John H
          John H

70 T

Comment

Working...
          X