Fuchs consolidation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuchs consolidation

i've been picking up 6x15 fuchs to put together a spare wheel set for the 69E race car. i now have 3 late/flat style and 2 early/dished style. all are in good condition.

i would like 4 of the same type and don't really care which it is. anyone in a similar boat and wanting to swap/sell etc?

Ryan,

Sorry I can't help, however

I'm looking for one (I think flat style) 6X15 to be a spare as I have a 14 x 5.5 as the current spare, so when you get to a landing on your needs and there is a left over situation, I'd be happy to take one of your hands.

cheers

Shane

Comment

Hi Ryan

I think I have a couple of flat 6's on my car 3 actually including the spare.
      Are the deep six's correct for a 72 S if so i'd be interested in swapping 2.
      Call me on 0409300790.

Shane T

Comment

hi shane

i think the 2.4 cars might have had the flat 6" fuchs. i'll try and find out.

Comment

Its easy to figure it out. Certainly deep 6 wheels stopped mid year 71 model so flat sixes were correct for 72 model

I can check part number if you need it.

All wheels are date stamped for correct fuchs.

The date stamp is in the ridge between the spokes on the back of the wheel. 472 is month 4 of 1972 etc

I can send photos if you don't get the drift.
          Clyde Boyer
          TYP 901 Register Inc.
          President
          Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Working...
          X