Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Passenger (Left) Interior Armrest

Hey All

I'm chasing a passenger side armrest/door-pull from a RHD car for a friend. Have any of you gone to a RS interior and want to sell your armrests?

You've probably worked out that on the early cars, the passenger side of both RHD and LHD cars got a door-pull incorporated in the armrest, but the driver side (for what ever reason) did not.

A while ago I (easily) sourced a LHD passenger armrest which now gives me matching left AND right door-pulls. An American mate visiting wants to do the same in his '69 LHD, but it is harder to find our RHD passenger armrests as presumably volume production was less.

Thanks for looking
    John Forcier
    1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
    1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
    Restoration Saga
    1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

Originally posted by Fishcop View Post
    Hey All

I'm chasing a passenger side armrest/door-pull from a RHD car for a friend. Have any of you gone to a RS interior and want to sell your armrests?

You've probably worked out that on the early cars, the passenger side of both RHD and LHD cars got a door-pull incorporated in the armrest, but the driver side (for what ever reason) did not.

A while ago I (easily) sourced a LHD passenger armrest which now gives me matching left AND right door-pulls. An American mate visiting wants to do the same in his '69 LHD, but it is harder to find our RHD passenger armrests as presumably volume production was less.

Thanks for looking
    John, if you find more than one I'd be interested in one . My car is a LHD conversion so only has the armrest on the "driver's" side -- which is now the passenger's side .

John Shingleton

Comment

guys,

i think this is what your after

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Porsche-911-9...QQcmdZViewItem
      Craig
      12/1969 E based Vintage Racer
      1972 2.4E Targa project
      1973 911 2.4E for the road

Comment

Nice work Craig.

Cheers
        John Forcier
        1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
        1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
        Restoration Saga
        1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

Comment

Working...
        X