WTB- LHD Dash panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB- LHD Dash panel

hi, i have a crappy dash out of the '72 that potentially could be repaired, before i go down the repo route with Lakewell etc
    has any body got a centre speaker dash in LHD in good condition ?
    thanks
    Craig
    12/1969 E based Vintage Racer
    1972 2.4E Targa project
    1973 911 2.4E for the road

I recall Clyde mentioning that he 'found' one when he moved - not sure if he still has it?

Cheers
    Adam

Comment

Originally posted by AdamGill View Post
      I recall Clyde mentioning that he 'found' one when he moved - not sure if he still has it?

Cheers
      Adam
      Adam
      thanks Clyde sold his to AEW, but has recommended the Carpoint/ Lakewell units as perfect
      regards
      Craig
      1972 2.4E Targa project

Comment

I have a whole 912 LHD rolling shell for sale where the dash could be used and the rest of it parted out for more than the price of the shell! I am reducing the whole thing to $12k this weekend as need it gone!
        Craig Sedgman
        914/6 GT Clone Project
        996 C2.1

Comment

Originally posted by CS911E View Post
          I have a whole 912 LHD rolling shell for sale where the dash could be used and the rest of it parted out for more than the price of the shell! I am reducing the whole thing to $12k this weekend as need it gone!
          Craig
          thanks my WTB probably doesn't read correctly in that I am chasing a dash pad not the steel panel structure you are offering
          Craig
          1972 2.4E Targa project

Comment

I still have the LHD dash pad and don't know if I will use it. The original dash is still in my race car and was going to install in that. Would consider an offer on it if you need it quickly.
            Alex Webster
            A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

Working...
            X