FS: 4 x 6 inch Fuchs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 4 x 6 inch Fuchs

Hi all. Well I have too many wheels... Yes I know, you can't have too many but I do! These are 6 inch fuchs but are FAKES, not REAL. I bought them almost 2 years ago and used them for about 2 weeks but then bought some other real Fuchs, and the rest is history! They are straight and true and in really nice condition, and had them blasted and polished on the spokes and outer edge. I have yet to paint them so you could either have them painted or powder coat them. I am happy to get them powder-coated in any colour for the buyer for $55 a rim in any colour you want. These would suit being a spare set or even a racing set of wheels. Open to offers around $800 ...... Email me at alex@b-a-m.com.au or 0419 527 567. Wheels are in Frankston and can be shipped at purchasers expense. They currently have new radial rubber on them that I mounted on them when I bought the wheels initially, but I will take them off as I will mount them on another set - sorry! Also, the marks on the rim edge is lube used when mounting the tyres.
    Attached Files
    Alex Webster
    A few Porsches in the shed

open to offers.... don't need them anymore...

good condition, no cracks, roll perfectly.
    Alex Webster

Comment

Sold
      Alex Webster

Comment

Alex I am in Melbourne in the fortnight and am looking for set of wheels for my 912 as well as set of front seats..do you have anything of interest? Michel

Comment

sorry Michael, I don't!
          Alex Webster

Comment

Working...
          X