WTB 901/911 gearbox mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB 901/911 gearbox mount

Hi, it's just occurred to me that I'm running a borrowed mount. If anyone has one for sale that would be great - thanks. Julian

Hi Julian, Saw this, this morning. Any use to you?

Bill A.

72E Sporto (still is)

Comment

and here too Julian

NEW PRICE ; I bought the wrong part for my 915 tranny.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I have for sale a 901 transmission mount. Was told it came from a 1969 911 S . Its in excellent condition no rust, no dings or bents $75 OBO thanks
      Clyde Boyer
      TYP 901 Register Inc.
      President
      Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Thanks gents for the tips .... although the wrong gearbox mount is now not the only thing misrepresented with my "fully refurbished" gearbox I bought ....
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        Last edited by JulianG; 10-04-17, 05:43 PM.

Comment

I saw that today isn't the crown and pinion supposed to look like that...yikes.....do tell us all who is the culprit for this shoddy work so none of us get caught!!!
          Clyde Boyer
          TYP 901 Register Inc.
          President
          Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Clyde - they are in the US, and I'll be giving them a chance to rectify the issue before I go further, but must admit given the engine mount on it was from a 914, there is no drive for the speedo cable and this, I'm tempted ....
            Last edited by JulianG; 10-04-17, 06:06 PM.

Comment

This took a while but had a happy ending .... the US supplier refunded the $5K, so all good.

Comment

Working...
              X