TYP901 Banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recaro sports seats, double lockers, for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recaro sports seats, double lockers, for sale.

I have one set of double locker sports seats available suitable and desirable for any 69 onwards 911 but because of the double locking mechanism only 100% correct for Jan onwards 73 models.

These seats will work with either style of outer seat rail.

They will be supplied fully restored by myself and my trimmer I have considerable experience in doing this job.

The following will be done

1. Stripping, welding/repairing and powder coating all metal parts of the tilt mechanism and bottom seat frame (never need to do anything to the tops)

2. Re plating of all runners and levers.

3. Disassembly painting and re assembly of the side recliners

4. New side and back bolsters as supplied by Deser in Italy. Base and upper centre foam by local supplier

5. New webbing (the only component that won't look like original) as the off white is not available anywhere believe me we have looked.

6. New, correct cotton wadding used to back the seat material not foam like most people are using.

You supply all the materials for recovering and I will supply the labour to get the job done (we have mm perfect patterns taken from untouched original seats). If can assist in arranging materials at an extra cost if you wish.

If you consider the price to buy a set currently at around $10,000 USD for double lockers plus freight for 50kg from wherever plus GST and duty, exchange rate costs and restoration costs for these then you will know that

$13000 completed isn't so bad.

If you wish to do all the restoration yourself and I supply the side bolsters and the complete seats then

$11500 is the price

Time line can be negotiated but super soon is not possible due to some comittments I have for the next few weeks.

clyde@the-boyers.biz
    0419 595813
    Last edited by Terminator; 08-01-18, 10:47 PM.
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

Lots of interest but no one has pulled the trigger yet...rare opportunity to acquire these without the hassle of overseas transport and associated duty and GST charges
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President

Comment

Looks like I will be trying overseas to sell these.
      Clyde Boyer
      TYP 901 Register Inc.
      President

Comment

Originally posted by Terminator View Post
        Looks like I will be trying overseas to sell these.
        Hi Clyde, still available? I have a 72 S with early 80's Recaro's that I can't stand ...

Comment

72 S, nice car

Yes still available

Call me on the mobile number in the ad.
          Clyde Boyer
          TYP 901 Register Inc.
          President

Comment

Lots of enquiry but no one pulled the trigger

SO........Santa special...you cannot buy these double locker original recaro sports seats at this price overseas.....

$11,500 as is.

I have completed the restoration of all the frames, recliners and runners you just need to choose the material

I will supply all new foams.

I will supply correct merino wool b/w houndstooth you just need the leather/vinyl to go with it.

Pics on request

Clyde
            Clyde Boyer
            TYP 901 Register Inc.
            President

Comment

Sold thanks
              Clyde Boyer
              TYP 901 Register Inc.
              President