Parts price advice/ garage cleanout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parts price advice/ garage cleanout

As per Clyde's request I have put some prices, I hope I haven't made them too cheap or expensive. Basically I'm very flexible on the big stuff door, bumper and guard as I don't want them around, the other stuff I can move too just make reasonable offers otherwise off to eBay.

I'm doing a garage cleanout and have some stuff I want to get rid of. I read the rules in the posting stuff for sale section and it says not to post there if I don't have a price but to post here for price guidance.

I'm not trying to start an auction here I'd just like to get rid of the stuff at a reasonable price.

Anyway here goes.

Lh guard , it has been flared but I have a standard wheelarch that can be welded in. It's G series (actually an early guard that has the blinker box removed) otherwise it's in reasonable condition. $150 SOLD

LH early door with a bit of rust in the bottom but otherwise ok $150 SOLD

Rear bumper off a G series car $150

2.4s cylinder head 9111043011R is the part number stamped on it. This head may or may not be usable, the valve siezed in the valve guide so and ran for long enough like this to enlarge the bore in the casting. If it's worth salvaging I guess making an oversized guide would be a solution. I did this many years ago and in those days it was cheap and easy to just get another head. $120

license plate panel, in reasonable condition $200

Engine stand yoke with a ring welded on setup for a 356 which I think would work on a 911. It was never painted so a but rusty. I'm still going through the garage and may find the rest of the stand for it. I'll ask $50 for this or $70 if I find the rest of it. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

A pair of H1 headlights ( I think that's what they are called, they have 4 adjuster screws ) they will need full restoration, rims are good condition except there is a small dent on one that could be fixed. The chrome however has been scuffed to take paint. They don't have the original lenses though as they are H4 lenses. Anyway
    I believe these are quite rare are worth a bit. $550

A later H4 headlight off a later car, it has a vacuum adjuster and a 'dress ring' it is new but I've had it a while moving it from place to place so might need a bit of tidying up for example a spring clip in one of the balls is missing.
    $150 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

A pair of front blinker housing's with lenses, plus a repro housing. They aren't in great condition but usable with a bit of work. $150 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

An original 911 third brake light part number 91163107200 in good condition. $120

A new back window rubber for a targa. $200

Anyway I'll probably add to the list as I get through it and I will have some 356 stuff in there if anyone is interested.

Regards
    Shane
    Last edited by shanet; 18-11-17, 07:35 PM.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 21 photos.

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 20 photos.

Comment

Message sent.
        Thanks

Comment

Can you pls pm me your ask on the h1 headlights?
          Aus del 68 911S

Comment

PM sent on the engine yoke

Comment

Some reason I can't see the messages on the pm. I can see the message heading but not the content. I'm using an Android phone, any ideas why?
              I guess email me directly at shane@stanblast.com or message 0409300790

Shane

Comment

Shane

This is a for sale thread in disguise, it may be OK to post a question re price for 1 or 2 articles but not the whole garage.

I am shifting to the for sale section can you price all products within 24 hrs or I will suspend the thread until you have worked out all your prices.

We have followed this same course of action many times in the past for multiple items "what's it worth" posts.

356 products can't go in this section either
                Last edited by Terminator; 11-11-17, 10:57 PM.
                Clyde Boyer
                TYP 901 Register Inc.
                President
                Early S Register Member #294

Comment

No worries Clive, I'm truly not involved much these days and don't know what stuff is worth. I'll do some research and put something on it.
                  Mrar I'll let you know soon I need to find out.
                  Merv sure the yoke is yours, call or message me to work out delivery, I'm in Sydney.

Comment

and for calling me Clive I will delete the thread in the morning
                    Clyde Boyer
                    TYP 901 Register Inc.
                    President

Comment

Sorry Clyde. Did I mention I'd been out of touch with these things these days.
                      Last edited by shanet; 12-11-17, 08:51 AM.

Comment

It’s always difficult to find the prices of things. Is there some sort of way someone can give put up items for sale and say for eg 50% off current value.
                        We all love these parts and it really is a great for the 901 community.

Otherwise we we will get people putting $10k or best offer on every single item.

I am am sure all the guys who sent a pm would give a fair price for the gear.
                        Asking PM’s only as well can rule out all the weird 901 stalkers.
                        It it would be a shame for members to go through other channels for all the parts.

There are some very smart people in this club. Any ideas????????

Comment

Has worked pretty well for 10 years so far with less than a handful of rebukes that I can remember.

I think most people know what they want or what their product is worth.

Clyde Boyer
                          TYP 901 Register Inc.
                          President

Comment

I still have the targa rear window rubber, third brake light and G series rear bumper. I guess I priced them to high.
                            I'll change the price of the rubber to $80 OBO
                            Any offers for the bumper?

Comment

PM sent...

Comment

Working...
                              X