No announcement yet.

911E For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cmon Shane its a Sydney car, Chris and Leonie Morkanes car another ex David Cottee car.

Had a good look at it in person on Thursday night at The Throttle Shop, its OK but still a bit to do to make it 100% correct...firstly get rid of the blue interior and crappy carpet, fix the door pockets etc etc.

Its a silver 73S, Aussie delivery 5 speed with sunroof.........so should be well sought after.

Anyone interested I am sure Rory at The Throttle Shop will happily talk to you at their new 3 level premises in Nth Sydeny
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Andrew Hippersons Tangerine E started out pretty rough but he has done lots of remedial work since he owned the car.

Hate the look of those through the grille cibies or maybe its just the covers I hate
      Clyde Boyer
      TYP 901 Register Inc.
      President

Comment

So it is Clyde, the plates look different to what I have seen in the past,

Outa of my humble range in any case, hope it sells well, it seems people just do not hold onto these cars for any great period of time......

S

Comment

No they don't makes no sense to me....by the way do you want to buy my new RS??
          Clyde Boyer
          TYP 901 Register Inc.
          President

Comment

Working...
          X