Original CIBIE Hood lights for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original CIBIE Hood lights for sale

I have 2 sets of original CIBIE "Pallas" hood lights for sale. Both have the euro (French) yellow tint globes. One set is in every good condition and lenses have no chips or cracks, Lamp bodies are n primer grey and have no dings. One lamp has the mount bracket , bolts and plate, the other is missing but its easy to use the good one as a template to make another. These lights are off a Citreon DS23 Pallas but were extensively used by Porsche for racing and rallying and can be either hood mounted or placed right next to the headlight on the inner fender (there is just enough room to still open the hood). One light is disassembled but it will be assembled before shipping.

These are not reproductions and the lenses have all the correct Cibie markings. I also have spare lenses for these lights in both Cibie and Marchal markings. Spares could be also supplied at an extra cost if needed. PRICE: $950.00 plus shipping

The 2nd set I have (black bodies) are a little more "used" but the housings and lenses are still in good condition. One of the chrome rims needs re-chroming. The lens mount plate has all new mount hardware to attach the lens . Lenses also have the yellow globes for that euro/french look. Again these are complete but need some cleanup and painting. Spare lenses also available for these lights too. No mounting plates but these are not hard to fabricate depending upon where you plan to mount them on your car. PRICE: $ 650.00 plus shipping.

I have a few other spare parts for these lamps should anyone be after bits to complete your own set. Let me know what you need and I will see if I have it.

Original sets of these lights on ebay in good condition are around $1500 - $2000 a set so be quick if you need these for your project. Will be very safely packaged for shipment.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 13 photos.
    Last edited by e72phil; 25-10-18, 01:46 PM.
    sigpicPhil Lack
    TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
    Early 911-S Registry # 690
    R-Gruppe # 367
    '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
    '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
    2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
    1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Makes yours a bargain Phil!

Cibie Pallas Driving Lights Phares Boules Porsche 911 912 914 Carrera Citroen DS Matra M530 ORIGINAL PAIR CIBIE PALLAS PORSCHE HOOD LIGHTS AS A WHOLE IN ..., 1199328599
    Tom Laube
    Instagram - #first_corner_fever

Porsche - '73 LHD 911T, '72 RHD 911T, '79 All Rounder SC
    VW - '60 Type1 Factory Sunroof, '64 Kombi

Comment

Yes original Cibies are indeed expensive. The new covers are easily available online if you need them.
      sigpicPhil Lack
      TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
      Early 911-S Registry # 690
      R-Gruppe # 367
      '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
      '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
      2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
      1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

Working...
      X