My 69T is for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 69T is for sale

Hi, after long thought this will be going up on Car Sales late next week after I've had it detailed. The following is the ad as I just drafted it now - and a few pictures. It will be advertised at $205K but will discuss with members - if you'd like feel free to PM me or call on 04one9two34four74. Thanks. Julian

"Four owner 1969 Bahama Yellow Porsche 911T , delivered new by Hamiltons to Dow Securities in July 1970.

Car has had a comprehensive restoration by well known members of the Porsche community in Victoria over four years. The body work, paint and major assembly by Chequered Flag Restorations, and final fettling by Classic Modern Porsche Services (Cairns).

It has been back on the road for approximately twelve months and travelled 2,500 -3,000 kilometres in that time.

Car is currently configured with a 2.7 litre 9.5 compression engine running PMO's and "S+" cams producing 180hp at the rear wheels via a restored 5 speed 901 gearbox with ZF LSD. CDI box installed. Dyno sheet available. Engine built by Harrison RRR (about 10K klms on it) and gearbox by Cairns. Car runs new SSI's and standard 2 into 1 muffler.

The suspension, brakes and wheels are new Bilstein struts with raised spindles, sports shocks front and rear with Elephant Racing adjustable spring plates. Brakes have been refurbished by PMB with correct S front calipers. Restored 7 and 8 inch Fuchs (from a 3 litre Turbo) are shod with Pirelli CN36 rubber. Car runs hollow torsion bars 21/27 front/rear and sway bars.

The electrical components have been restored with a complete new Kroon wiring harness, H1 headlights by John Audette and instruments restored by North Hollywood Speedos.

The interior has new headlining, carpet, visors and door pockets, and recovered dash with the balance being original items with the right amount of patina. All glass bar front windscreen is original. The front seats are genuine single locker Sports seats. Pedal box, steering shaft, window/doorlock mechanisms, gearshift and handbrake assemblies all restored.

All exterior brightwork either readonised, polished, rechromed or replaced.

Hard to source or year specific pieces such as decklid, grille, door handles, Durant mirror and warning switch etc are present.

Included with the car are the following items:
    Original owners folder with handbook and guide, together with a copy of the original Kardex
    Original engine case (useable if you wish ....) to hang on your wall
    New/refurbished original front Boge struts and Bilstein dampers, and rear spring plates
    Complete tool kit and jack
    Front 15mm sway bar and fittings for refurbishment
    Workshop manuals and softcopy of PET
    Correct 500 and 400 mhz snail horns for refurbishment
    Correct year specific speaker grill
    NOS Hella 139 fog lights
    Car was originally Sportomatic, I don't have the transmission, but can point you to one
    A folder of receipts for works done
    If car is purchased in Victoria the plates (from a Porsche 912 I used to own) will come with the car

I may have missed some items but hopefully the preceding gives a good indication as to whether or not the car is something of interest to you.

I will reply to people who ring and leave a message, and the car will be available for inspection by arrangement."
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 9 photos.
    Last edited by JulianG; 26-10-18, 02:51 PM.

GLWS Julian. Had the pleasure of seeing it on one of the Club runs. Nev

Comment

Glws such a lovely car!

Comment

beautiful car, good luck with the sale, its a tough market out there
        Craig
        12/1969 E based Vintage Racer
        1972 2.4E Targa project
        1973 911 2.4E for the road

Comment

Love your car, good luck Julian
          Erwin Tan