RHD Dash Sheet Metal For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RHD Dash Sheet Metal For Sale

Hi gentlemen, I'm looking to sell the front cut that I bought from Timp back in 2014 (complete dash and fire wall for early longhood -- no vin). I'd purchased a car that needed rust repairs, but unfortunately the sale fell through, so this has been sitting in storage since then. Original thread is here: https://www.typ901.org/forum/forum/c...heet-metal-f-s

Looking to recoup my original investment of $1,500; located in Brisbane; shipping at buyers expense; although honestly I'm not sure how I'd go about packing for transport to ensure safe delivery, but happy to take advice!

Original photos are attached, happy to dig it out and take new ones if there's interest.

Thanks!
    Simon
    Attached Files
    Simon Ravenscroft
    --
    '67 912 (gone back to its original home)
    '76 911 (no more leaks!)

Hi Simon, I'm definitely interested, I'm just going to make a couple of phone calls regarding transport options.

Comment

That was quick! 9er, no problem, it doesn't weigh a lot but clearly bulky and would be ruined if crushed. For some reason I can't reply to your PM, I'll try in a different browser.
      Simon Ravenscroft
      --
      '76 911 (no more leaks!)

Comment

I will take it, does it still have the Fenn Lane pedal area pieces?

Comment

Chris, I'm afraid not, they're already gone. I can read your message in the message centre, but can't reply to it in any browser on my desktop or on my phone ... been a while since I've messaged anyone, so I'm not sure whether this is a new issue or not. You can give me a call on o4oo 116 o67; or email simon @ d10.com.au (without the spaces) to organise whenever you're ready.

Thanks!
          Simon Ravenscroft
          --
          '76 911 (no more leaks!)

Comment

Working...
          X