FS: LWB front bumper and front left guard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: LWB front bumper and front left guard

For sale from my '71 911E are these 2 panels Ive replaced on the car during restoration. They take up space so time to move on.

Both have been dipped, blasted and primed (at the same time all the panels were done) but I chose to go back to the earlier bumper without the small skirt and in the case of the front wing/guard it has some corrosion, repaired damage so i went with a new guard. ( because Im anal).

The bumper is in good condition with no issues and ready to be filled and painted for an '68 -'73 911S or if thats just the look you want.

The front guard has areas of repair and pitting that need fixing that you may be able to see in the pics in the usual spots, but if you're doing it yourself this would be a cheaper option than buying a new or repro guard. As I say, it's been dipped and primed so theres no danger of leftover rust. And it would probably be a decent fit whereas the new ones, even OEMs seem to need a bit of manipulation. For a 68 - 73.

Im in Brisbane and these would not be easy to transport given their size and shape.
    So I would probably say pick up, or if you're in greater Brisbane / SE Qld area I could possibly deliver to you, as I have a van.

Front bumper $800

Front left guard $500

Or both $1200

Thanks, Craig
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.

Hi Craig
    ​I'm interested please, will PM.
    Cheers Tom
    Tom Laube
    Instagram - #first_corner_fever

Porsche - '73 LHD 911T, '72 RHD 911T, '79 All Rounder SC
    VW - '60 Type1 Factory Sunroof, '64 Kombi

Comment

I'll take the bumper if Tom decides not to.....
      Bill A.

72E Sporto (still is)

Comment

BOTH SOLD THANKS

Thanks Tom, both on HOLD pending your inspection. Thanks Bill I'll advise if the bumper is available
        Last edited by Stoney; 06-10-20, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X