Wanted Front & Rear Sway Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted Front & Rear Sway Bars

To complete my 1970 911's suspension I want to buy a complete set of sway bars with all necessary fittings. Would anyone have or know of a factory set or suitable equivalent in Australia?
    Paul M

Reasonably priced overseas options?? or parts thereof??

Comment

I have a really nice roll bar and complete hardware kit (bolt in application) from a 73 911 coupe. I'm not planning on shipping this item for obvious reasons so local pickup in Virginia Beach VA only. $200.00. It's in excellent shape. Thanks
      Craig
      12/1969 E based Vintage Racer
      1972 2.4E Targa project
      1973 911 2.4E for the road

Comment

Originally posted by PCM911T View Post
        To complete my 1970 911's suspension I want to buy a complete set of sway bars with all necessary fittings. Would anyone have or know of a factory set or suitable equivalent in Australia?
        Paul M
        So does your cars control arms front and rear have the saddles/pins to take the swaybar hardware?
        My 72t didn't have the pins on the banana arms or the rear chassis mounting plates.
        Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Sorry , have taken a while to check this. Fronts have saddles for through the body bar, rears I still have to check.

Comment

Originally posted by PCM911T View Post
            Sorry , have taken a while to check this. Fronts have saddles for through the body bar, rears I still have to check.
            Well, what did you find?
            Aus del 68 911S

Comment

I still have my rear sway bar for sale as advertised some months ago https://www.typ901.org/forum/forum/c...bar-stabiliser

Comment

I have a front bar 13mm

Comment

Have adjustable front one
                  20210128_064536.jpg 20210128_064548.jpg
                  Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Working...
                  X