Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New bird at CTS

1971 Porsche 911 2.2 T

Price seems a bit more reasonable than the other 71T they have for sale in the 80Ks

Yes - seems about right less their premium.

It was a sporto and changed to a 901, its had a paint update and interior spruce up, lived its life on the lower north shore in Sydney and was prteviously owned (for 20 + years) by an antique dealer there.

I looked at it 5 years ago (before CTS had - incidently this is the second time they have sold it in five years).

Serviced by Grant at Autohaus (i think) in recent times.

Good honest T with S trim and still has the sporto oil/temp gauge. H1 are now H4's

Comment

I remember it as well. The owner had a for sale sign on the window of the car and parked it outside his shop. I remember thinking how much it was back then $50k. Now, it seems like a good price.

Comment

that car has been around for ages!
        Alex Webster
        A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

looks like cts have reduced it by $20k I think it is the same car I noticed on their floor about a year ago, couldn't be to many '71T in that colour floating around here..

Comment

Had a look at the car last week. Reasonable at this price. Couldn't go for the Gold and if I recall the respray was done with the windscreens in !

Comment

There will be a good reason teh car is priced as it is. CTS dont give much away....
              sigpicPhil Lack
              TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
              Early 911-S Registry # 690
              R-Gruppe # 367
              '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
              '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
              2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
              1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

Hhad a second look today. Pretty tidy. Wrong on the repaint comment.

Wanted to take the door pockets off a few cars, along with other needed bits!

Comment

I reckon this car is the one that sowed the seed for me as it was always parked in the car park at my Grandparents apartment building whenever I went to Sydney......

Unfortunately I don't think a sentimental purchase is on the cards.....
                  Cam Arnott
                  Looking for engine #6208151
                  1970 911E (Sold)
                  '71 911 S/T Replica 2.3 (Sold)
                  2 x Split Screen Kombis
                  TYP 901 Register # 78
                  Early S Registry # 1076

Comment

Working...
                  X