New repro alloy calipers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedminor View Post
    Lots of hand gestures and drawing of pictures I assume?

Those people from WA cant be too cautious when receiving visits from people from "over east" you know.

JR
    We are being invaded by them, permanently (as in moving down here).
    Next march we have direct flights from sydney three times a week, oh no!
    words out.
    Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Thanks WA, struck me down with Covid!!!!! after avoiding it the whole time until now
      Clyde Boyer
      TYP 901 Register Inc.
      President
      Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Originally posted by mrar View Post

We are being invaded by them, permanently (as in moving down here).
        Next march we have direct flights from sydney three times a week, oh no!
        words out.
        Into Margaret River ?

Comment

Originally posted by Terminator View Post
          Thanks WA, struck me down with Covid!!!!! after avoiding it the whole time until now
          Sorry to hear that Clyde.
          Friends went to Sydney Wednesday night to see concert Friday night, they both in bed Monday night when back home, one went to hospital 3am (his wife) the other I spoke with yesterday he's still sick in bed.
          not sure if covid or shocking flu as his rat test packet out of date, his wife diagnosis, pneumonia. He thinks possibly picked up on the plane.
          Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Originally posted by AdamGill View Post

Into Margaret River ?

Yes, well Busselton, they call that Busselton/Margaret river airport .
            We have direct from Melbourne already, now add Sydney as of next march.
            Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Originally posted by mrar View Post

Sorry to hear that Clyde.
              Friends went to Sydney Wednesday night to see concert Friday night, they both in bed Monday night when back home, one went to hospital 3am (his wife) the other I spoke with yesterday he's still sick in bed.
              not sure if covid or shocking flu as his rat test packet out of date, his wife diagnosis, pneumonia. He thinks possibly picked up on the plane.
              My rat tests kit new and quickly showed Covid however the accuracy rate is less than 50% with those things so my hospital working daughter and daughter in law tell me ...what do you do?
              Clyde Boyer
              TYP 901 Register Inc.
              President
              Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Working...
              X