Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QLD] sale of parts from my '67 912

Hi All.

I sold my 67 912 a month or so back, and have some parts to sell. I'm located in inner northside Brisbane, and unfortunately don't have the time to post stuff (moving house shortly) so just locals please:

(sorry I've got to check what some things are worth - happy to take tips/criticism on these prices)
    1. Sold - 14" fuchs wheels x 4. with tyres but they are old tyres - $1300
    2. Sold - trunk carpet set, lakewell. 912 65-68. charcoal pepper & salt RHD. unused. (cost 110 euro + delivery) - $100
    3. Sold - nadella axle, presumably worn - $50 (are these things worth anything?)
    4. Sold - window winders x 2, lakewell window crank, 912 65-67, unused (cost 96 euro + delivery) - $75
    5. Sold -windscreen wipers, 4 of the metal arms and 2 of the wiper holders. rubber parts no good. - $25
    6. Sold -tail lights, metal part 0 311 006 004 & 003 (lense is red & white, no orange) - $50
    7. Sold -door handles used (I put the drilled ones on the 912 for a bit of outlaw vibe), including locks & keys that came with drilled handles - $50
    8. Sold - a can of vinyl paint(SEM phantom white) as used to paint the roof liner (you'll need more than this one can, but they are not cheap) - free
    9. Sold - coco driver and passenger mats. barely used. these were customised to fit my converted car (RHD, former LHD) and the pedals were located differently. say 10-15mm different. passenger side looks pretty standard. (Cost usd$270 delivered) - given they are customised, they are free
    10. Sold - some felt underlay i used when installed lakewell carpet set, plenty left (more than I used) - free
    11. Sold -912 workshop manual - like new $30
    12. Sold -912 owner’s workshop manual - like new $30
    13. Sold - Autos international carpet and vinyl samples grey varieties - free
    14. Sold -Empi hard start relay kit - $10
    15. Sold - LED bulbs - $10
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 14 photos.
    Last edited by SteveS1; 03-11-23, 09:19 AM.

Hi Steve I would be happy to take Items 2,8,9 and 10.
    Please send me your payment details

Comment

Pm’d Nicko.

Comment

Fuchs look to all be dated 1268

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 7 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveS1 View Post
          Fuchs look to all be dated 1268
          Perfect for a 69
          Clyde Boyer
          TYP 901 Register Inc.
          President
          Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Hi Steve
            ill take the window winders, the orange workshop manuals, bulbs and carpet samples.

thanks
            cheers
            ​​​​​​​Don

Comment

Thanks all, I'd say thats all sold/gone.

Comment

Working...
              X