Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1970 911T Targe for sale

Hi guys,

I might consider selling my 911 T Targa.

Specs:
    Colour: silver
    Condition: Excellent throughout
    Upgrades: 915 gearbox and 2.7L (fast) engine, new pepita seats (European Recaro remake) otherwise 100% original
    Body: No leaks on Targa roof, solid body, clean interior
    US version converted to RHD by previous owner
    Participated in the 2008 Targa Tasmania Tour - due to the Targa participation, the hood needs repainting which I can take care of before the sale...

Had the car for 2 years and a lot of fun with it so far... I have invested about 14k in those two years...

The car is not advertised yet, so please e-mail me if interested: Victor.Hoeld@ubs.com

Victor

To anyone who is interested I will be able to send through some pictures (also see my profile picture)...

Re the price: I have not made up my mind on the asking price but will post a firm price in the next couple of days... I want to know whether anyone in the club is interested first before I put the car on drive.com.au or other webpages... Looking to sell the car by December so no rush!!

Comment

Victor,

I'm keen to know how you go with price. I have a US converted 1971 targa with 2.4 MFI and 915 gear box. I keep telling my wife it's appreciating in value and when I'm too old to drive it any more it will be sold to fund a trip around the world to fabulous places. I'm 38.
      Paul

Targa 2.4E Signal Yellow

Comment

Working...
      X