934 Replica:- What's it worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

934 Replica:- What's it worth?

Looks like I'm going to have to make a move to Kalgoorlie in WA if I want to keep working for the company I've been with for 17 years.
    As a result my motorsport options are going to be fairly limited. I thinking of selling my 934 rep rather than transporting or storing.

For those of you that arent familiar it's based on an 83 930.
    Engine is std apart from modified intercooler and turbo. Gearbox has been converted to dogs with low ratios, Hagert shifter etc.
    Suspension coil over with adjustable bars
    Interior stripped out with full welded cage installed. CAMS log book.
    I realise there is a financial crisis going on so I'd like a realistic assessment of what you guys think it's worth.

If I unload it I'll get myself a nice family orientated 901.
    Attached Files

hey paul,

lots of view but no answers. i think this highlights the difficulty everyone is having in valuing 'collector' (for want of a better word) cars at the moment.

i have zero feel for where prices are at present because there does not appear to be ANY buying going on. there is also lots of cars that have been sitting with huge asking prices for a long time - which would suggest the owners would like to, but don't need to, sell them. (or at least aren't yet prepared to 'meet' the market).

maybe look at the pricing of regular 80's 930's then adjust from there. you have a very cool and very unique offering. i think your ad should highlight the event eligibility of the car.

Comment

ps. try the impact bumper board in the UK too - those guys look at 934's as the ultimate. i'm a member there if you want me to post something.

Comment

Ryan,
        Thanks for the feedback and the offer.
        Will check out the impact bumper board.

Comment

Working...
        X