Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuff for sale/swap soon

Hi Guys

I'm going to clear a few bits and pieces out of my garage for space and to help fund my gearbox rebuild...

1) I have a nice fibreglass ducktail that fits well (but not as well as a metal lid). I'll swap it for a 8x15 fuchs or a nice rust free metal decklid. Otherwise $300

2) As a result of building my g/b - an 83 alloy 915 transmission case, a 7:31 R&P, and various internals that I don't use from either box. At the risk of being vague, I'm not sure what I'll use just yet, but I thought I'd flag that I'll likely have some stuff and you can get dibs early

Cheers
    John Forcier
    1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
    1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
    Restoration Saga
    1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

John given I know the box and it makes for fun to bring it back to Sydney, let me know what its like and hopw much once youre done.

Andy

Comment

I've cracked the early gearbox I have and unfortunately, I don't think it's going to have too much going for it...

R&P appear to be cactus and there is a crack in one of the side cover studs... There is the stuff I need to convert the alloy case to mechanical speedo though. And I think the input shaft and matching first gear is in good nick.
      Attached Files
      John Forcier
      1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
      1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
      Restoration Saga
      1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

Comment

Working...
      X