X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got some tail lenses for sale

Hi Guys

Finally got around to emptying a box of spare parts I packed 4-5 years ago

I've found a nice set of black trimmed rear tail light lenses - genuine Bosch. Problem is the right one has had a small section of the corner broken off - I suspect a plastics person could repair, but it's perfect for a racecar (I had them on my car for 5 years and no one noticed). Some plastic polish would really spruce them up. I'm thinking $150 for the pair plus the shipping...

I also found a pair of silver trimmed rear lenses - genuine Bosch (now that I've just bought a pair of after market ones ). Left one is mint (and I think I'll keep it in hope of locating a mate for it). The right one needs a polish, and the silver is 'grey'. But is is genuine and crack free, $50 plus the shipping... If anyone has a really nice (90% or better) rear right side, silver trimmed genuine Bosch lense - then I'd like to talk to you You could also make me an offer I can't refuse

Finally I have a right side black horn grille. It's been repainted in its life but looks fine. There is an almost un-noticable crack at one of the screw holes $10...?

As usual, I'm happy to mail items to members for perusal - if you're happy, then you can pay me.
    Attached Files
    John Forcier
    1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
    1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
    Restoration Saga
    1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

John

The RH silver trim lens looks a good match for my LH lens. My RH lens is cracked.

Are you around this weekend? Can I pop around and have a look and probably take it off your hands?

regards
    Jeff Eelkema
    TYP 901 #132
    S-Reg #1431
    69E (project)
    various bevel Ducatis
    60s Vespa

Comment

Working...
    X