For Sale 1973 911S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale 1973 911S

1973 911S for sale. This was an original left hand drive G series 911S built in Sept 73 (Hence Registration year) Converted to RHD before i bought it from the Russel at the Healy Factory over ten years ago. Jason Carrol has back dated it to match its registered date. Over the years the car has undergone sensible upgrades including 3 litter 1983 sc engine rebuilt by auto art, ssi and monte exhaust. Front and rear sway bars. Koni ajust shocks. Trumbone oil cooler. Prototipio wheel. Car has had plenty spent on it and is well sorted. Car can be viewed in south yarra. Looking at 993's so my wife can drive and have air con and air bags. Call or pm me for more info . Cheers 0411091477 Mick
    $45 k

911 1.jpg

911 2.jpg

911 3.jpg

911 4.jpg
    Mick

Forgot to mention 5 speed 915 gear box.
    Mick

Comment

Mick, if you are looking for a 993, I have a Black/Black 6 spd manual for sale on carsales.com.au.
      sigpicPhil Lack
      TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
      Early 911-S Registry # 690
      R-Gruppe # 367
      '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
      '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
      2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
      1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

Hi Phil , Have seen your car on car sales. Im Currently negotiating on another car at the moment. Cheers
        Mick

Comment

good luck with the sale Mick!!
          Richard Griffiths
          1970 911T 2.8

Comment

Thanks Richard. Ill give it a couple of weeks here. Then on carsales. Then if not sold, try to convince my wife to keep both.
            Mick

Comment

New ride
              After much consideration i have finally bought a new car. Originally i was going to buy a 993 but practicality has sent me back to my roots. With two young boys (2 years) and (10 mths) the 993 was never going to cut it . So in the mean time vw number 5 has entered the family (love those german cars). After a 57 beetle, 64 beetle, 65 baja (all before i was married) and golf vr6, i have just taken delivery of an 08 R32. Lot of car for the money, 5 star safety rating, 4wd and 250 hp. Will make it easier when the 911 is sold, which is now at the healy factory.
              Mick

Comment

Nice
                Clyde Boyer
                TYP 901 Register Inc.
                President
                Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Had one of those! Now have an R36! the 32 is a great car.
                  Alex Webster
                  A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

R36, great family car Alex! What colour did you get?

Comment

Looked at the R36 and loved it but wouldnt fit in the garage with the six prams my wife has collected since the boys arrived ! Three of which are doubles !!
                      Mick

Comment

Working...
                      X