Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matts Jet 912

Hi all,

Just thought it was worth pointing out Matt Reads old 912 is on carpoint (no link sorry) for $33K

Chris

original sale thread by Matt (and subsequent advertising by purchaser):
    The Australian TYP 901 register is forum for enthusiasts who pay homage to this remarkable machine.

link to car on carsales:

I find the adv amusing - knowing how long the car was owned for before deciding to sell makes it come across as disingenuous.

Matt - been for sale for a bit now... wonder if you could buy it back from him for less than you sold it to him?!?
    Richard Griffiths
    1970 911T 2.8

Comment

Well, with a name like REGINALD........

Sounds like a real tosser given what we all know about this car.

And SWB handles much better than LWB ? Maybe with only the smaller 912 engine in the rear and better weight distribution.

I really have a good laugh every know and then reaing some of teh descriptions posted on CarSales fro early porsches. One ad I saw for a 911R replica stated it was the "correct" LWB chassis. Where do these guys get their info from ?
      sigpicPhil Lack
      TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
      Early 911-S Registry # 690
      R-Gruppe # 367
      '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
      '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
      2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
      1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

FWIW - I am pretty sure in VIC it is standard procedure to strip the plates off the car unless proper transfer of rego - RWC and all. Would have thought they were worth stripping too.

It also goes to show that the $75 ??? we pay for membership is well worth it at these sort of times. I could imagine seeing a car like that come up again in 5 years and have the benefit of its history right here.

Although the mention of 9plus would be a big turn off for me...

CJ

Comment

Working...
        X