Suds Motors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suds Motors

I was picking my car up from the Stables this afternoon and saw this car (2.4E) parked on the nature strip (weird) for sale outside "Suds Motors" at the corner of Napean Hwy and Lower Dandenong Road; the place that washes and sells cars and feeds you a Subway sandwich. The asking price was $59900. It looked quite rough. I was unable to find out any other details from the Subway sandwich making chick. Not for the faint hearted.
    Attached Files
    Costas
    95 993 Carrera Coupe
    & a lesser 14 Audi A6 Quattro 3.0L TDI bi turbo (Daily Drive)

Well spotted Costas. That ones for sale on Carsales.com.au. Saw it over the weekend but didnt know the plate, havent ever seen it around.

Didnt look too bad in teh pics. Dash looked great with correct speaker grille.

They keep emerging from the woodwork.....
    sigpicPhil Lack
    TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
    Early 911-S Registry # 690
    R-Gruppe # 367
    '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
    '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
    2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
    1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

I wa at the stables last week looking at a car for sale cool place

Whats the going rate for storeage there???
      Clyde Boyer
      TYP 901 Register Inc.
      President
      Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Hey Clyde, yes it is an impressive storage operation. Ray Corney and his team are very professional & appreciate the importance of customer service and ensuring the cars are all accounted for with strict security. In regards to rates they have various levels depending on whether you want your car run on the rolling road, location within the stables and so forth. They invoice you monthly on a contract basis. Based on the market I have found their rates competitive. 3 years later my car has become a permanent fixture although if anybody has a spare secure garage near St Kilda and like minded I'll move!
        See attached link. http://www.chequeredflagstables.com.au/
        Last edited by costass; 11-05-10, 09:56 PM.
        Costas
        95 993 Carrera Coupe
        & a lesser 14 Audi A6 Quattro 3.0L TDI bi turbo (Daily Drive)

Comment

Working...
        X