Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drivers side armrest

Hey All,

Does anyone who has an original RHD car that has 'upgraded' as they say to a LHD passenger armrest with door handle to match want to sell an original RHD armrest so I can do a 'downgrade' on my converted car ?

By the way, nice work with the name change Peter, I always thought Gouldwill sounded to 'Scouts'

Chris, I have "upgraded" and I think I can find the original "pull-less" right side armrest.

I'll try and find it and send you some photos... it was pretty good from memory, but I think the eyelet for the door pockets had been cut off - are you still interested?
    John Forcier
    1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
    1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
    Restoration Saga
    1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcop View Post
      Chris, I have "upgraded" and I think I can find the original "pull-less" right side armrest.

I'll try and find it and send you some photos... it was pretty good from memory, but I think the eyelet for the door pockets had been cut off - are you still interested?
      Hey John,

That would be great, not planning on door pockets anyway, if you could post some pics, that would be great.

Cheers

Comment

"pull-less" arm rest

Hi John, please keep me informed about the "pull-less" RHD armrest...
        For I am interested,
        thanks

Comment

Chris

Believe it or not I have a choice of NOS ones you can select from yes thats brand new RHD arm rests without the pull.
          Clyde Boyer
          TYP 901 Register Inc.
          President
          Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Originally posted by Terminator View Post
            Chris

Believe it or not I have a choice of NOS ones you can select from yes thats brand new RHD arm rests without the pull.
            Hi Clyde,

I'm not suprised that you have a "pull-less" stash of armrests...
            What sort of price would you be looking at ?
            I'll be down in Rowville on early Friday night, may pop past and have a look then if that works for you, give you a chance to view the car, road registered this Friday !

Comment

Crap, I am actually working Friday night 5pm so I will be at home till around 4.15pm.

I bought the arm rests years ago from a guy in the USA who had all this RHD stuff. Used the very best one for my 73S resto and then I have the others around somewhere in the roof with the rest of the bits.

I don't want sheep stations for them just a small hotel!!!
              Clyde Boyer
              TYP 901 Register Inc.
              President

Comment

Hey Clyde,

Is it possible then that you also have a RHD passenger arm rest with the door pull, a RHD "set" if you will...

May buy you a small boutique hotel...

Comment

Would anyone have a black left hand arm rest with a pull? Happy to buy or swap for a pullless LH arm rest.
                  Paul M

Comment

Originally posted by chrisheal View Post
                    Hey Clyde,

Is it possible then that you also have a RHD passenger arm rest with the door pull, a RHD "set" if you will...

May buy you a small boutique hotel...
                    I got 5 drivers side and one passenger side NOS used the passenger side and one of the drivers side plus sold one or 2 others
                    Clyde Boyer
                    TYP 901 Register Inc.
                    President

Comment

I got 5 drivers side and one passenger side NOS used the passenger side and one of the drivers side plus sold one or 2 others

clyde have you ever wondered why you would possibly need 5 drivers sides?!?
                      Richard Griffiths
                      1970 911T 2.8

Comment

Yep to help out Chris
                        Clyde Boyer
                        TYP 901 Register Inc.
                        President

Comment

maths not my strength - does that mean you hav any left?

Comment

I have 2, one is perfect NOS and one is perfect NOS except it has some warping/rainsing above the opening handle, a common problem and the main weakness of this part. neither have ever been on a car.

Proves its not UV related as these have never seen the sun more a design flaw.

After finding them and looking at them I am pricing them as follows $300 for the perfect one, $200 for the one with the slight warping/raising.

Thes have been NA from Porsche for years and ordinary replicas cost $400US

Can send pics if your interested.
                            Clyde Boyer
                            TYP 901 Register Inc.
                            President

Comment

I have 2, one is perfect NOS and one is perfect NOS except it has some warping/rainsing above the opening handle, a common problem and the main weakness of this part. neither have ever been on a car.

Proves its not UV related as these have never seen the sun more a design flaw.

After finding them and looking at them I am pricing them as follows $300 for the perfect one, $200 for the one with the slight warping/raising.

Thes have been NA from Porsche for years and ordinary replicas cost $400US

Can send pics if your interested.
                              Hey Clyde, keep the perfect one for me, i'll catch up with you this coming friday and we'll do the transaction then if that works for you, I'm free after 12, so any time after that is cool, let me know what suits,
                              Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X