Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

under dash knee pads

Hi all,
    I am looking to buy a set of knee bolsters/pads, left and right for under the dash... I can get a good secondhand pair for $350aus, does sound like a good price?
    Cheers

Price is reasonable if they are perfect and correct, you should have asked me the other day I have several sets most are excellent, one set perfect.

Some have holes drilled from underneath on one pad, which are not visible, where people have had amps etc attached.

I would sell you a set of those for $200.
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Originally posted by Terminator View Post
      Price is reasonable if they are perfect and correct, you should have asked me the other day I have several sets most are excellent, one set perfect.

Some have holes drilled from underneath on one pad, which are not visible, where people have had amps etc attached.

from the stash in the roof right?!?
      Richard Griffiths
      1970 911T 2.8

Comment

Originally posted by Terminator View Post

Hey Clyde,
        Will try and cancel my internet purchase...be in touch regarding the knee pads

Comment

Working...
        X