FS: Silver 911 SC 1978

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Silver 911 SC 1978

I know, I know it’s not a 901, but it is a 911 and a very, very reluctant sale!
    I am listing here as I hope it will go to a good home with another enthusiast before I list on the commercial car sales sites.

1978 911 SC Australian delivered, in excellent condition.
    Metallic Silver, matching numbers, service history and receipt file.

Four previous owners with full history this sunroof delete coupe has black ½ leather interior including sports seats, and black deep pile carpets.

Paint is near-perfect after previous owner had back to bare metal respray - refresh only no accident damage. Refresh included new roof lining and all new rubber and body seals. Grey perlon trunk carpets. New windscreen and rubber seal recently fitted.

Momo Corse leather steering wheel, alloy gear knob, Sony XPlod Bluetooth Audio / CD player. Electric mirror, remote locking and immobiliser.

Fuchs alloy wheels 16 x 6 front and 16 x 7 rear, fitted with Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres and Porsche crest valve caps; Optioned with front spoiler, below-bumper spotlights and currently fitted with early Carrera side graphics and Turbo Whale-Tail (c an be swapped for Ducktail).

3.0 Lt engine and 915 5 speed gearbox are strong, and has travelled 250,000 km. Fitted with Carrera chain tensioner upgrade, Turbo tie rods, oil cooler air scoop, CIS air box pop-off valve, K&N air filter.

Goes, stops, handles and sounds fantastic!
    Koni adjustable suspension all round, upgraded front and rear torsion bars (30mm rear / 23mm front), Nolathane bushes, strut tower brace.
    SSI stainless steel extractors and Dansk sport exhaust.

Boxster front calipers & slotted discs, braided brakelines and fluid upgrade, Ferodo brake pads.

Currently registered on NSW Club plates due to limited use, Rego 37439H (not transferrable) expires 08/04/2011. Eligible for road registration in any state.

Interior is currently setup for track days with Velo GP Race Seat, Brey-Krause bolt-in Harness Bar and ERG 5 point harness, with rear seats & belts removed. All parts included to return to road trim.

Asking price $38,500.00

Located in Sydney.
    PM me with your email for high res photos.

IMG_0177a.pdf

Side_IMG_0139a.pdf

Rear1:4_IMG_0149a.pdf

Fuch_IMG_0178a.pdf

Tacho_IMG_0164a.pdf

FOS_IMG_0142a.pdf

Engine_IMG_0135a.pdf

DrSide_IMG_0151a.pdf

Boot_IMG_0211a.pdf

Rear_IMG_0147a.pdf

Great car, good luck with the sale Marty.

Comment

Agreed - am already recommending it.....
      Justin Reed
      aka Reedminor
      1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
      1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
      1961 356B #114700
      Instagram: reedminor

Comment

Working...
      X