Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full set of door pockets for sale

I have removed this set of door pockets from my 72T

For sale are the pockets only and the large pocket brackets no pins, bungee cord, attaching screws and bolts are available ONLY the pockets and the 2 brackets (which are not in great shape anyway)

All pockets are covered in original vinyl still in good order.

The 2 larger pull down pockets do not show any distortion in the pocket. All chrome trim is present. There are some bumps, scratches and some waviness in the top chrome trim but based on the condition of most of these I would rate them 8/10.

The 2 fixed pockets also have all chrome trim present and in good order. The LHS pocket has a crack in the soft foam top but otherwise pocets are in good order. Again no screws or fixing bolts come with the pockets. I would rate these 8/10 also except for the crack in the foam top

A spare soft foam top if also included for the RHS.

$450 ONO plus freight.
    Attached Files
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

Clyde I am tempted - been struggling to get mine back into shape.

Will let you know tomorrow.

Comment

The big ones are very good , no water damge and so is one of the hard ones if your top is good on the passenger side you can swap it out then you will have a decent set, not concours but better than most that are this age and if you get new bungee cords they should pull in nicely.
      Clyde Boyer
      TYP 901 Register Inc.
      President

Comment

Sold thanks for all the interest.
        Clyde Boyer
        TYP 901 Register Inc.
        President

Comment

Working...