WTB: rear guards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: rear guards

Searching for some rear guards for my 911r project to replace the fibreglass RS guards currently fitted, any info on what year guard would be best, its a '66, should I get the SWB super narrow guards if for one day myself or someone else wants to go back to original or get the '69 onwards with the slight flare like the 911r had. Also do 7x15" wheels fit under SWB guards, do they need to be rolled?

Opinions, suggestions please.
    Thanks.
    Kris.

Kris, yes they will need to be rolled, and be 7R offset to fit, and a lower than normal tyre height. Also depends on the ride height of the car as to what you can fit under.
    Alex Webster
    A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

Originally posted by alexwebster View Post
      Kris, yes they will need to be rolled, and be 7R offset to fit, and a lower than normal tyre height. Also depends on the ride height of the car as to what you can fit under.
      Thanks Alex,
      My car rides very low, the previous owner extended the shock absorber mounts, see picture. I also I have a pair of regular 7x15"s what ever their called. 7Rs are expensive if Im correct $3000+.
      I may also have an option to by a pair of 69' gaurds for $500. Is this a reasonable price and will it look correct or a little wierd with everybody looking at the thing thinking why would anyone do that.
      Thanks.
      The more opinions, the better.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X