WTB 5.3mm plastic plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB 5.3mm plastic plugs

Looking for the 5.3mm plastic. Plugs that fit in the battery box of you don't have the through the grill fog lights fitted.

Tony

I'm sure I've got some Tony. I ordered a whole heap new from pelica some time ago and some of my second hand ones are in great nick too.

Will you be up in Brisbane anytime soon, or do you want me to mail them?
    John Forcier
    1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
    1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
    Restoration Saga
    1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

Comment

I'm sick at the moment, so I'm sure you don't wan't me near your house, parting present for my holidays from my first officer, nothing like the flu for your birthday.

I checked every where and everyone came up with NLA.

I need 4 if you can spare them, send me your Paypal details.

Been basically bed ridden for the past 4 days been trying to sort out my wiring when the drugs have kicked in, only lasting 3 hours before back to bed.

I've got most of the grommets waiting on the little black plastic covers for the wire holders, but for the life of me I couldn't find those little buggers.

I should be able to pick mine up next week, spoke to the painter today, stone guard all done, satin black where it needs to be, just starting to back mask it all ready for the colour.
      Last edited by Classic; 03-06-11, 03:33 PM.

Comment

No worries Tony,

I'm just getting through 'first stage flu'. This is what I call my first flu for the season. I inevitably get smashed with a nastier one just before summer (or what ever week I end up going snow skiing)

I'll go through what I have and shoot you photos to be sure - I know I removed those particular plugs some time ago when I was cleaning up the battery boxes - I ordered a heap as they are the same ones used for the bumperettes and a couple of locations under the dash. I'm still probably going to delete my RHS battery box, so I've definitely got two spare! So many of these holes are unseen so I'll probably just use something from Clark Rubber's stock of bungs and grommits

PM me your email and postal address.
        John Forcier
        1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
        1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
        Restoration Saga
        1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

Comment

Yeah, I'll be heading to Clarks rubber myself when I feel better restoring my indicator and tail light housings.

Comment

and next year get a flu vax!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew B View Post
              and next year get a flu vax!
              Andrew I did, but I got it the day before a went flying with a guy sitting 2 feet away from me coughing everywhere.

Apparently your not covered for a couple of days after you get the shot.

Comment

Working...
              X