Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red LHD 70T on carsales

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...x&sort=default

A friend of mine is interested in this car. Does anyone have any thoughts/opinions/caveats ?

He doesn't mind LHD, or non original engine.

Nick

My 2c worth

I reckon if the body truly is rust free then it is quite a good buy at the now reduced price.

The only reason I didn't go and have a look when I was buying was that I didn't want a red one.

Andrew

Comment

Been for sale previously looks nice in pics doubt you could buy one, if its in good condition, for that price shipped to Aust and registered.
      Clyde Boyer
      TYP 901 Register Inc.
      President
      Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Hi Nick,
        I had a very, very close look at this car some time ago.
        Whilst still advertised (having been on the market for well over 12months), I'm certain this car is now sold?
        If not, it is actually 1969T with a 1975 2.7 (US) Carrera engine.
        The engine and g/gox were rebuilt by Spencer Harrison and it certainly pulled very well and sounded very tight. Body and paint looked very nice from about 3m away and all panels lined up well and doors shut beautifully. I could find no rust at all. If red is not your cup of tea, the original colour was Pastel Blue which IMO is pretty sweet.
        Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by flat-six View Post
          Hi Nick,
          I had a very, very close look at this car some time ago.
          Whilst still advertised (having been on the market for well over 12months), I'm certain this car is now sold?
          If not, it is actually 1969T with a 1975 2.7 (US) Carrera engine.
          The engine and g/gox were rebuilt by Spencer Harrison and it certainly pulled very well and sounded very tight. Body and paint looked very nice from about 3m away and all panels lined up well and doors shut beautifully. I could find no rust at all. If red is not your cup of tea, the original colour was Pastel Blue which IMO is pretty sweet.
          Good luck.
          Thanks guys. going to check it out and get Phil hearns to have a look

Comment

Working...
          X