15 x 6 Deep Fuchs - Hearts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15 x 6 Deep Fuchs - Hearts

I have a pair of 15 x 6 deep fuchs (with hearts) for sale - Reduced $900 (pair)

Please note that this is a seperate pair of wheels to the post i put up recently for a friend (i believe they may still be for sale)!

Part number 901.361.012.06

One is dated 7-69 (the one with the grey paint) and has had a few mm taken off the rim on the back side (by a tyre shop sometime in the past). It also looks to have been machined around the front of the rim (it has a sharper edge)

The other one is dated 7-70 - is in very good condition with no marks on the outer rim.

Please send me a PM if iterested

Cheers

Adam
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Adamz; 11-09-12, 05:08 PM.

Price reduced...$900.00 for the pair!

Comment

bump...

Comment

Those other rims are sold!
        One was good the other crap.
        Once bitten twice shy.
        Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Not sure about the other rims...? are you talking about the other rims I listed for a friend? I was trying to help other 901 members out.. as these wheels are getting harder to find!

These rims are what the are. They are 40 plus years old and unrestored. They will need to be re-anodized and refinished.. like I would think 95% of rims this age would need.
          If your expecting a set of rims to be in usable shape for a restored car then you would be paying twice as much and these are not the rims for you!
          With my rims I think that one is worth $550-600 (very straight no deep gutter rash and totally restorable) and the other $250-300 (I would use as a spare) ..these wheels were on a daily driver 911 when I bought them..and there was no issues!
          These wheels are hard to find..of coarse I would prefer if someone local bought them.. so they can see what they are buying..otherwise I'll try to be as transparent as I can be with the description and pics..

I don't have to sell these wheels.. I can keep them locked in my shed...I don't need them...but they are what they are and they are worth money
          Last edited by Adamz; 12-09-12, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Yes,The other rims.
            Nothing to do with yours.
            As you say "these wheels are getting harder to find."
            Get them while you can.
            Good luck with the sale.
            Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Working...
            X