Steel 'S' bumper to swap for non 'S'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steel 'S' bumper to swap for non 'S'

I have a steel 'S' front bumper on my 71T which I would like to swap for a standard non 'S' one in similar condition. If I get a standard bumper from another source then I will sell mine.

Andrew

This just on the Early S Register...

Hello Guys, Just to let you know , for those restoring the early cars, JP just came out with a new arley bumper, both with with cut out and wOut. Just call your frindly JP distributor. Her are some pics. regards214299214300214301214302

They are now being reproduced...
    John Forcier
    1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
    1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
    Restoration Saga
    1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

Comment

Hi John

Stoddards and Sierra Madre sell new ones, I'm not sure if they are the same JD ones in that thread. Approx $1500.

Andrew

Originally posted by Fishcop View Post
      Andrew

This just on the Early S Register...

Hello Guys, Just to let you know , for those restoring the early cars, JP just came out with a new arley bumper, both with with cut out and wOut. Just call your frindly JP distributor. Her are some pics. regards214299214300214301214302

They are now being reproduced...

Comment

From email discussion with canford classics last year I think they are available from Porsche.
        Last edited by Bremith; 27-04-12, 06:08 AM. Reason: Accuracy

Comment

Originally posted by AJH View Post
          Hi John

Stoddards and Sierra Madre sell new ones, I'm not sure if they are the same JD ones in that thread. Approx $1500.

Andrew
          You can only immagine the amount of "T" bumpers thrown into the scrap metal bin over years as owners strived for their RS and Big Bumper looks
          John Forcier
          1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
          1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
          Restoration Saga
          1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

Comment

Working...
          X