Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australia's fastest 901 ?

I've decided to sell my race car.
    There's a thread on this site that gives some details, but for those that haven't seen it the car is a 901 that was converted into a 993GT2 replica by Terry Ashwood to race in the Porsche Cup in 1999.
    Since I've owned it I've rebuilt just about everything so there is no money to spend.

I'm asking 65K for the car and spares or 70K with the tilta trailer.

Anyone who wants to go Cup Car quick at a fraction of the entry and running cost this is for you.

Work and family commitments mean I'm hardly able to use it. I'm open to trade or swap offers on air cooled 911's.

There are some photos of it blowing flames and getting sideways on the downshiftaus website.

Here's some photo's.
    It's yellow 109.

Pork Rolls and Porsche's, not a bad way to spend a Saturday Morning!

Comment

Are you going to keep a road car at all Paul?
      John Forcier
      1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
      1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
      Restoration Saga
      1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

Comment

I'm currently without a P road car for the first time in 10 years and not enjoying it. The racing thing is just getting too hard with 2 young kids and a demanding job. I want to build myself a "Singer" style 911 and come mountain blasting with you on the odd weekend I get off!

Comment

At my pace, you'll have built your back-road blaster and be teaching your kids to drive it before I get mine back on the road
          John Forcier
          1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
          1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
          Restoration Saga
          1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

Comment

I have a full 73RSR body kit that I'll also sell with the car if any brave soul wanted to put this machine back to period correct panelwork.

Comment

Working...
            X