Nice low mileage 73 E at CTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice low mileage 73 E at CTS

Next car in the assembly line after mine.

Doug
    IG: @porschepicto

Looks tidy

Comment

Better than tiday

Found by David Cottee in tiny garage in Sydney sold to me for $50k in 2006 I think then unsold as Tony Caro offerred $5k more he didn't know about me and I didn't know about him......Mr Cottee reneged on our deal.

Tony carefully looked after this time warp for a few years then it turned up at Phillip Island 2 years ago bought from CTS at the time. Owner went to park in PCV area but they had no room so he parked with us in the TYP 901 area.

Its a time warp has fresh bonnet paint which is the only non original bit I think.

Lovely, lovely original car but at $144k wow thats a lot for an E thats white and brown!!!!
      Clyde Boyer
      TYP 901 Register Inc.
      President
      Early S Register Member #294

Comment

.... the one that got away!

Comment

I seen this in the flesh a few times... time warp without doubt... just dont park it at NSW Porsche concourse..

Comment

I guess the car is unique in terms of its condition for its age. Very hard to value. It will be interesting to see how it goes at CTS.

Clyde, what happened to the days when a deal could be done on a handshake?
            Doug
            IG: @porschepicto

Comment

Originally posted by Terminator
              (...)Its a time warp has fresh bonnet paint which is the only non original bit I think.
              To be pedantic, it also has the carrera chain tensioner retrofit, which i reckon is a good thing though.
              Wow, $144 for an E.
              I'm honestly happy i bought my T eight years ago. Looking at the trend, i wouldn't have been able to save money at the same pace these things are appreciating
              1973 911T Coupe
              1976 911S Coupe - 2.8RSR to be

"Just don't lift mid-turn."

Comment

I like the Green 49 Ford V8 Ute @ CTS, I doubt you could do that up to that standard for the asking price!
                Nice.
                Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Originally posted by patrick911 View Post
                  To be pedantic, it also has the carrera chain tensioner retrofit, which i reckon is a good thing though.
                  Wow, $144 for an E.
                  I'm honestly happy i bought my T eight years ago. Looking at the trend, i wouldn't have been able to save money at the same pace these things are appreciating
                  That has been added in last 3 years
                  Clyde Boyer
                  TYP 901 Register Inc.
                  President

Comment

Originally posted by douglas View Post
                    I guess the car is unique in terms of its condition for its age. Very hard to value. It will be interesting to see how it goes at CTS.

Clyde, what happened to the days when a deal could be done on a handshake?
                    Yes and I sold him a car previously on the same sort of deal oh well you win some you lose some I would have only sold it again anyway!!
                    Clyde Boyer
                    TYP 901 Register Inc.
                    President

Comment

Originally posted by SIR70t View Post
                      I seen this in the flesh a few times... time warp without doubt... just dont park it at NSW Porsche concourse..
                      Yep that scratch certainly would have annoyed me every bit as much as it annoyed Tony
                      Clyde Boyer
                      TYP 901 Register Inc.
                      President

Comment

Working...
                      X