Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1971 911T on gumtree

not mine of course!

Find Cheap and Discounted New and Used Cars, Vans & Utes available in Adelaide CBD 5000, SA. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds.

$44,000

For sale is my 1971 Porsche 911T Targa. 'T' is the base model that stands for Touring. This car is completley original and in very good condition. It has the original 5 speed manual and the original 2.2 litre matching engine producing around 125 BHP. This car has been in Australia for a long time, but I believe it was originally imported as a personal vehicle from Canada. It is a LHD and is fully road registered here in South Australia with the number plates RAW911. I am prepared to include these plates if required. The interior is excellent with with new carpets and restored black leather interior. The leather seats have had the padding redone so they are very comfortable. The Targa roof has been refurbished and is in excellent condition. The Silver paint is in very good condition. The body is excellent for its age. Some slight surface rust but certainly nothing major. The engine has recently had a full service replacing gaskets. A brand new Stainless steel heat exchange exhaust has been fitted and I have spent $15,000 in the last 6 months. All receipts, the manual, the Porsche toolkit and original jack included. The car has air conditioning, but is not currently working. All parts to make this work are included in a box. This is a very collectible classic Porsche and the equivalent car is selling in the USA for around $60,000. Happy to send more detailed photos. Car is available to view in the city.
    Attached Files
    Richard Griffiths
    1970 911T 2.8

Has been there for a while now... http://www.typ901.org/showthread.php?t=3977

Comment

Oops. Sorry Dirk!
      Richard Griffiths
      1970 911T 2.8

Comment

No need to apologise... has anybody had a look... Chris (9er) I note you need a running car for the New Year's Day drive

Comment

I do have a new beast(that is actually operational) with a Porsche designed engine, only two wheels though.

Comment

Working...
          X