Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member - Next Car?

Hi and Merry Christmas,
    I'm pleased to have found and joined the register.
    Already I've read many interesting threads and have seen that many members have fine examples of these great cars.
    I'm recent to my search for my next car, budget steered me to an SC but my heart remains with the early models (having previously owned a 73 Targa).
    So - my search brings me to this network.
    Vic Rego - LPT911 and therefore my username. My name is Luke Percy Tindale.
    If anyone has any links, leads or referrals to affordable (sub $50k) coupes, I'd be most grateful cheers, Luke

Welcome Luke,

I know from personal experience that what you seek can be found. This forum was instrumental in my search and has been incredibly valuable since I bought my car.

Good luck!

Comment

Hi Dirk,
      Great to hear, thank you.
      Ever since the Federation Square gathering I realised I should never have sold my Targa. I now seek my 'keeper' and would be happy with one that needs TLC and investment I can make over time - your silver one looks like a good example. No doubt a favoured colour for many.
      Cheers, Luke

Comment

Welcome Luke,
        I have an Australian delivered 1972 911E that will be finished early next year.
        Happy to email you some details. When it is ready for sale depending on some final choices I would expect it to be @ or about your limit of $50K.
        Last edited by 9er; 28-12-12, 08:43 PM. Reason: Error in text

Comment

Hi Chris,
          That would be great.
          I'm unsure of register protocol but my address is - luketindale@hotkey.net.au
          I look forward to seeing some pics Chris.
          Thanks in advance, Luke 0418 593 790

Comment

Originally posted by 9er View Post
            Welcome Luke,
            I have an Australian delivered 1972 911E that will be up for sale early next year.
            Happy to email you some details.
            Naughty Chris if you post in the for sale section hinting at a sale then you need to state a price please otherwise contact member via PM
            Clyde Boyer
            TYP 901 Register Inc.
            President
            Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Sorry!
              Didn't even notice that it was in the F sale section
              Fixed nonetheless.

Comment

Hi and thanks for connecting direct with some very useful tips and introductions. I'm awaiting some links for photos and details for a couple of vehicles already :-)

Comment

Thank you.

Hi, I thought I'd share a quick note to say thank you.
                  I've already met a couple of fantastic people via this forum, plus I've been in contact with a couple more. Before joining my search severely lacked options, good advice and fun! Meeting like minded, passionate and very helpful people is a wonderful start to 2013 Cheers!

Comment

That, in a nutshell, is how and why this club was formed
                    Clyde Boyer
                    TYP 901 Register Inc.
                    President
                    Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Working...
                    X