WTB Correct rear window trim for 69

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Correct rear window trim for 69

Please advice what is the correct material for 69 trim? I currently looking for a rear trim parts. I think there are two section parts on the rear area. One is around the rear movable window and another on that install to the rear fender. However I have seen two types of installation for the trim that connect with the rear fender. One is a screw down to the top of the rear fender. Another is screw to the window. Which type of installation correct for the car year 69?
    Attached Files

The thing is I borrowed two rear trim from my friend and I see the different type of installation. First type of trim will connect to the window area. Another trim will have a screw down to the top of the fender. (In the picture you can see the gold screw is the area to install for the first type)
    Attached Files

Comment

There is only one piece. The trim under the rear quarter window is screwed to the quarter panel/rear fender so the window can open and close independently. There are little plastic spacers there too supporting the trim and prevent direct contact between the trim and quarter panel.
      John Forcier
      1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
      1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
      Restoration Saga
      1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

Comment

Thank you John

Comment

Working...
        X