Any recommended dealer to buy porsche in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any recommended dealer to buy porsche in Australia

As my friend will be staying in Australia for a while, I am thinking to buy a 993 Carrera 2S with tiptronic transmission and bring the car back to THAILAND. Could you guys recommend where would be the good source/dealer/ that I should keep looking for?

If it isn't appropriate in this early forum, please feel free to remove

Best Regards,
    Nammon

Hi Nammon,
    Carsales.com.au is the premier site for used vehicles, and no I don't have shares in this listed company.

Comment

Hello Chris,
      Good site for the used car, There are many 993 carrera S that I am looking for. However the mileage for those available car is quite high than my expectation. My other option is looking either for SC cabriolet or SC speedster. Do you have an idea what is the market price for SC speedster in Australia right now? Is that a lot expensive than the normal SC cabriolet?
      Best Regards,

Comment

Yes it is!!! if you can find one for sale.
        Clyde Boyer
        TYP 901 Register Inc.
        President
        Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Originally posted by nammon View Post
          Hello Chris,
          Good site for the used car, There are many 993 carrera S that I am looking for. However the mileage for those available car is quite high than my expectation. My other option is looking either for SC cabriolet or SC speedster. Do you have an idea what is the market price for SC speedster in Australia right now? Is that a lot expensive than the normal SC cabriolet?
          Best Regards,
          I just looked at carsales and the 993's listed dont really have high mileage for their ages. 1995 cars with around 100,000 kms is not excessive. Remember Australia ia a large place and driving long distances is not unusual. Are these mileages considered high in your home country ?
          sigpicPhil Lack
          TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
          Early 911-S Registry # 690
          R-Gruppe # 367
          '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
          '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
          2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
          1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

Originally posted by e72phil View Post
            I just looked at carsales and the 993's listed dont really have high mileage for their ages. 1995 cars with around 100,000 kms is not excessive. Remember Australia ia a large place and driving long distances is not unusual. Are these mileages considered high in your home country ?
            Yes if considered with their age and mileage, above 100,000 mileage is not excessive. But in my home country quite considered high as most of the car in my country don't run much, also not much long distance that why I am expecting to see something around 70,000 top and feel that 100,000-150,000 for 993 is quite high for me. I think my target would scope down to only SC cabriolet which is I could not find one in Bangkok

Comment

Hi Nammon, in today's Saturday Age newspaper is a 1997 993S Arena red. Advertised by RSR Garage in Richmond, Melbourne. Net address is www.rsrgarage.com.au price is $A94650. Principal is Rob Rayner mobile phone 0417356930.
              Cheers

Paul M

Comment

Not sure if I'm understanding you correctly, but if you wanted a Speedster my friend has one with only about 40000kms on it.
                He may consider a sale but obviously it won't be cheap

Comment

Working...
                X