Wheels and Tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheels and Tyres

I have acquired some 6" x 15" deep Fuchs for my '68 and no longer need the wheels and tyres that were on it. They are 6 x 16' flats and are in good nick with near new Pirelli P7s (205/55/R16) fitted.

The wheels have the 'petals' chromed and the rim edges (attached). The chrome is quite good overall with a few small bubbles on the rim only on a couple of the wheels. I was going to get the chrome removed and the wheels media blasted without much trouble, but found some 'deeps' instead. The ones for sale are good for general or practice use.

They are 2 x 911.362.113.00 and 2 x 911.361.020.43.

If anyone is interested for general use they are going cheap.
    Last edited by Merv; 16-05-13, 08:43 PM.

Hi Merv,

Do you have any of the following,
    - price,
    - pics,
    - stamp dates

Cheers,
    Doug
    Doug
    IG: @porschepicto

Comment

Doug, I just realised that I did not mention that the wheels have the 'petals' chromed and the rim edges (attached). The chrome is quite good overall with a few small bubbles on the rim only on a couple of the wheels. I was going to get the chrome removed and the wheels media blasted, but found some 'deeps' instead. The ones for sale are good for general or practice use.

I will amend the original post. They were done in LA about 20 years ago apparently as an exchange process then available for those who wanted to 'upgrade' from steelies.

The 911.362.113 are listed (attached) as (85-89) and the 911.361.020.43 as 78-84. I have photos of the back of each wheel and can send by email rather than take up space here.

I was thinking about $125 each maybe, tyres included. Freight in Australia is about $100/120 I believe.
      Attached Files

Comment

Pm sent cheers michel

Comment

Thanks for the update Merv.

Good luck with the sale.
          Doug
          IG: @porschepicto

Comment

Michel you expressed interest in these and asked if I could hold 'til Friday. Can you update me please as I will put them on eBay if you are no longer interested?

Comment

Merv Ill take em if i can get some transport arranged to rennsport
              Last edited by Michel; 20-05-13, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Thanks Michel. PM sent.

Comment

Working...
                X