Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porsche '70-73 911 Spare Parts Catalogue $75AUD delivered

Good evening all
    As you will see from my profile I am Ebay addicted, anyway a photocopy of the 500 page parts catalogue for 1970 -1973 cars just sold on Ebay for $145USD. Granted it was in a factory Porsche folder. For those interested I can supply an excellent quality photocopy in a 4 ring folder delivered Australia wide for $75AUD. These are a fantastic resource and in true Porsche fashion they list the part number for every nut, bolt, fitting, fixture, panel and bit on your Porsche, amazing... punch the part number into the Pelican website and you'll have the part on your doorstep in 10 working days, even more amazing and no more word searches for sill trim that doesn't exist except in the world of rocker covers. Payment by direct deposit only. PM me and you should have it next week.
    Cheers
    Craig
    Craig
    12/1969 E based Vintage Racer
    1972 2.4E Targa project
    1973 911 2.4E for the road

Originally posted by epilot View Post
    Good evening all
    As you will see from my profile I am Ebay addicted, anyway a photocopy of the 500 page parts catalogue for 1970 -1973 cars just sold on Ebay for $145USD. Granted it was in a factory Porsche folder. For those interested I can supply an excellent quality photocopy in a 4 ring folder delivered Australia wide for $75AUD. These are a fantastic resource and in true Porsche fashion they list the part number for every nut, bolt, fitting, fixture, panel and bit on your Porsche, amazing... punch the part number into the Pelican website and you'll have the part on your doorstep in 10 working days, even more amazing and no more word searches for sill trim that doesn't exist except in the world of rocker covers. Payment by direct deposit only. PM me and you should have it next week.
    Cheers
    Craig
    How do I buy a parts folder?

Thanks

Mario Lanza
    [B]M.P.Lanza

Comment

Working...
    X